Usually this is the first sweep we learn in jiu jitsu. Rightfully so - it's a super effective turnover when done correctly. You should end in a nice, secure mount position which puts you in a great position to submit or score a ton of points.
Steps to executing the Flower Sweep:
- from closed guard, break partner's grip and stuff the arm across their body to their hip
- break partner's posture to grab low on their leg
- drop foot to block partner's leg
- far leg kicks up into their armpit
- pull pant leg up to your head and roll over into mount position