When uke (partner) is fiddling around in front of you and they try to chicken wing one of your arms, try this bad boy on for size! This is a fantastic way to move from a defensive position (turtle) to an offensive one.
Things to note:
- when uke under hooks from the front grab tricep or gi
- pull down to create a reaction upward from uke
- create space for the leg and but to sit through - lean head and shoulders onto partner
- pull down on tricep as you roll towards the head
- make a "C" with your hand and put on uke's neck to keep them down Unless you've got a move that you love from the front, I recommend moving behind uke to be in a better/safer position.