This version is best used on opposite sided partners (RvL or LvR). This throw is fast, effective and is super hard to counter if you're committing to the full turn.
Here are the cues we use while learning Tai Otoshi:
- step at the top of the triangle
- look at your watch (sleeve hand pull)
- thumb comes to shoulder (lapel hand pull)
- pivot 90 degrees so you're facing the same direction as uke (partner)
- step across with inside leg
Try your best to keep the line your feet make parallel with your partner's line.